On October 13, 2005, I had the pleasure to meet Fremont, California's Assemblymember: Alberto Torrico. I did so in the hopes of furthering the educational goals of the community by requesting legislative support for technology funding in schools. Assemblymember Torrico has a record of supporting just causes, and was also an alumnus of the school at which I worked.
Please find the key documents concerning the meeting:
- Hand-delivered letter to Assemblymember Torrico
- District-based statistics to support technology expenditures
- State-based statistics to support technology expenditures
- Nation-based statistics to support technology expenditures
- Thank you for meeting letter
- Supporting citations for documents